We have immediate openings for talented help desk professional! If you have worked in a service desk or technical support role for 3+ years and pride yourself on your fantastic customer service ability, then this could be an AMAZING opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for this Support Services Administrator position includes:
- Remote and onsite client support of various enterprise and desktop applications such as MS Office 365, Active Directory, Browser support, and troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues. Escalate to Tier 3 support when needed.
- Support various Operating Systems including Windows 7 & 10, Apple OS X and smart phone platforms through the use of email, phone, and remote desktop software.
- Responsible for providing quality, time-sensitive support for all end-users by controlling multiple task tickets through separate departments/technicians to bring issues to resolution.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware.
- Recommend hardware, software and process improvements, and assist in implementation.
- Track customer issues and resolutions through a help desk ticketing system.
If you have the background that lines up well with the Service Desk Professional description above and are interested in learning more about it,
T1 Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Cable Installation Technician who has a minimum of 4 years + experience running low voltage cable, Cat 5/Cat 6, fiber or any other voice and data, structured cabling, etc. Responsibilities include supporting commercial projects and some residential projects with cabling drops and terminations.
Technicians who have experience installing and programming Avaya telephone systems, surveillance systems, controlled access systems, paging systems, and/or nurse call systems will command a higher hourly rate.
Technicians must have experience with CATV, CAT 5/6, coax, and/or wiring. Technicians should be able to demonstrate knowledge of various electronic components (e.g., wireless access points, modems, routers) and have knowledge of computer operating systems. Also, must have a current valid State Driver’s License and non-negligent driving record.
CABLE INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation of Category 5e, Category 6, Multi-Pair Backbone Copper Cable and Fiber Optic Structured Cable Distribution Systems
- Outlet installation, pulling cable, fire stopping and pre-termination including organizing, forming and labeling cables to industry and customer standards
- Terminate, assemble and install 8-pin modular connectors and coaxial connectors, light crimp connectors and optical fiber connectors
- Accurately test copper and fiber cables to required certification parameters utilizing appropriate test equipment